7 months - we are on the downhill slide to one year! Knox continues to be a happy, easy-going baby who loves to eat and sleep (in his own bed in his own room)! He has had several 12 hour nights of sleep (today on his 7 month birthday he took a 3 hour and 20 minute nap!), and never turns down food when it's offered, no matter what it is. He has gained over 3 pounds this month and weighs about 18 pounds and is 27 inches long! His favorite food is sweet potatoes, with prunes and pears coming in at a close second. We feed this boy A LOT of prunes. He needs all the help he can get in the digestion department. He is quite busy these days - still grabbing whatever is in within reach and rolling to get to whatever he can't reach. It was very difficult to get his 7 month picture because he would not leave that sock monkey alone - you can see in the picture that he managed to pull the poor monkey's scarf off.
His favorite toys are his Fisher Price Rock-A-Stack and the TV remote.
He majorly dislikes a little car toy I bought him that makes loud noises.
Knox finally outgrew the Puj tub. I loved the convenience of being able to bathe him in the sink, but
David put his foot down when Knox's feet were hanging over the side. So we switched him to the toddler tub and he LOVED it.
Knox's newest skill is reaching for people when they put their hands out to hold him. It melts my heart every time he reaches for me!
Knox had his first bump on the head this month with a bruise to show for it! Poor thing pulled a plastic toy over on himself and then a few hours later had 5 shots at his 6 month check up. He's a tough little guy and I know this was only the first of many more bumps and bruises to come!
Knox also had his first airplane ride. We were worried that his ears would bother him and he would freak out on the plane, but it didn't phase him one bit. He is a great little traveler and I love that we can take him anywhere without much fuss.
And here are a few pictures from this month that I thought were too cute to leave off. We love our little man!



I love that you took a video of making your baby cry on purpose! Too cute, though! I wish we could get together for a play date!
ReplyDelete